Member's Choice (Beta)

Nominate in the Members Choice Awards Here

Moderator: Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Member's Choice (Beta)

Post by Elena »

Here you may nominate that speacial Beta in your life, the person you couldn't post your stories without!! Please make sure this person is aware that you wish to nominate them, as they may NOT be aware of Gluttony and may not want to participate. Where I have asked for contact details - Do NOT post any email addresses here. If they can be reached at a certain site, then you may list that, else place this "Will contact you if this person wins."

Please use the following code to place your nomination.

Code: Select all

[b]Your Penname on Gluttony:[/b]
[b]Beta's Name:[/b]
[b]Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question)[/b] 
[b]Link to the story/stories the above has betaed for you:[/b] [url=http://storyurlhere]Story Title Here[/url]
[b]A short reason why you are nominating this person/s:[/b]
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
pookha
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Member's Choice (Beta)

Post by pookha »

Your Penname on Gluttony: pookha
Beta's Name: Bella_Portia
Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question) eHPF or here
Link to the story/stories the above has betaed for you: Bodies at Rest (MA18+)
A short reason why you are nominating this person/s: She has helped me realize when I'm not making sense or when I clearly haven't researched a subject well enough. Her commentary has helped me grow even more as an author.
Image(MA18+)
banner by Marauder_By_Night from eHPF
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Member's Choice (Beta)

Post by Elena »

Your Penname on Gluttony: Elena
Beta's Name: Courtney and 'K'
Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question)
Link to the story/stories the above has betaed for you: Family Comes First
A short reason why you are nominating this person/s: Court and 'K' simply make my stories readable :)
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)