The Board Rules

Please make sure you start your time in Temperance here. There are not many rules so please read them over and follow them.

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Board Rules

Post by Elena »

Temperance rules are fairly simple. Once you have read through these rules, please reply with "Read and Agreed". Posts here will be moderated to avoid spammers. Once you have posted, I'll add you to the main members group and you'll see the rest of the archive :)
  • Respect all members - it's OK to agree to disagree, however, I will not tolerate bulling, stalking, gang mentality, racism, sexism, or discrimination of any kind.
  • This forum is rated 12+ including all links - the only exception is your signature. You can link to your author pages, just rate them accordingly
  • Signatures cannot be long in length. You can have text or an image with 1-2 lines of text. Images should not be more than 500 x 200 pixels
  • When starting a new topic, please ensure it's located in the right area. If you feel a new area is needed, please PM me and I'll consider your suggestion or you can post in the Questions section of the forum.
  • Cyber Safety - If you are an adult, please declare that you are if speaking to younger members. Never give out private or personal information on the boards or in Private messages. Please report any behaviour you feel is inappropriate so it can be dealt with immediately. For Australian eSaftey please click here. For American Cyber Safety, see here.
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
Tiffany

Re: The Board Rules

Post by Tiffany »

Read and Agreed
Last edited by Elena on Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you, you can now see the full board