Member's Choice (Graphic Artist)

Nominate in the Members Choice Awards Here

Moderator: Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Member's Choice (Graphic Artist)

Post by Elena »

Is there a Graphic Artist that you just adore? They have helped you, guided you and made those wonderful banners that your stories can't live without? Then nominate them here :)

Please make sure that the person you are nominating is aware of this. It is possible that they do not know about Gluttony and may not want to participate. Where I have asked for contact details - Do NOT post any email addresses here. If they can be reached at a certain site, then you may list that, else place this "Will contact you if this person wins."

Code: Select all

[b]Your Penname on Gluttony:[/b]
[b]Name of Graphic Artist:[/b]
[b]Link to story where you are displaying one of their banners made for you:[/b] [url=http://urlofstoryhere]Story Title Here[/url]
[b]Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question.)[/b]
[b]A short reason why you are nominating:[/b]
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
pookha
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Member's Choice (Graphic Artist)

Post by pookha »

Your Penname on Gluttony: pookha
Name of Graphic Artist: Marauder By Night
Link to story where you are displaying one of their banners made for you: Dudley and Lavender: A Love Story (MA18+)

Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question.) eHPF
A short reason why you are nominating: I've loved this banner ever since she made it for me. It really speaks to me.
Image(MA18+)
banner by Marauder_By_Night from eHPF
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Member's Choice (Graphic Artist)

Post by Elena »

Your Penname on Gluttony: Elena
Name of Graphic Artist: Violet
Link to story where you are displaying one of their banners made for you: The Rings
Where can I contact this person, if they win? (see first post about the rules on this question.)
A short reason why you are nominating: Because I love Violet's work :)
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)