Best Writers Forum/Site

all other categories here

Moderator: Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Best Writers Forum/Site

Post by Elena »

This is a category for sites that help you with writing. It CAN NOT be a forum that is a part of an archive. For example, Temperance wouldn't be allowed, as it is the forum for Gluttony. The site you nominate MUST be independent. Live Journal and other sites are welcome, as long as no stories are posted there and it is strictly for helping with writing. Also, please make the site admin's aware that you are nominating them. It is possible that they do not know Gluttony and may not wish to participate.

Code: Select all

[b]Your Penname on Gluttony:[/b]
[b]Site you are nominating and link:[/b] [url=http://siteurlhere]Site Name[/url]
[b]User name on the above site:[/b]
[b]Reason for nominating:[/b]
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
pookha
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Best Writers Forum/Site

Post by pookha »

Your Penname on Gluttony: pookha
Site you are nominating and link: eHPF
User name on the above site: pookha
Reason for nominating: The friends I have made on eHPF have helped me in my writing so much. Especially the beta work of reallyginny and Bella_Portia.

Oh, and I told an admin from the site that I nominated them. (Hello, me, I nominated the site for a PI award. Oh, okay.)
Image(MA18+)
banner by Marauder_By_Night from eHPF
Georgia_Weasley
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: Best Writers Forum/Site

Post by Georgia_Weasley »

a Your Penname on Gluttony: Georgia Weasley
Site you are nominating and link: eHPF
User name on the above site: Georgia Weasley
Reason for nominating: This site is such a close community of fanfic writers and friends. It's become more than a writing group, and is more like a little family. I love my eHPF friends.
Last edited by pookha on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Shanon is not pookha as she indicated by cut and pasting
ImageImage