Movie Fever

Discuss the movie here

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Georgia_Weasley
Respected Member
Respected Member

Movie Fever

Post by Georgia_Weasley »

Okay, after so many pics and trailers, is anybody else feeling that if we put them together chronologically we'd almost have the whole movie at our disposal? Not that it matters, because I'm SOOOOOOO going to see the midnight showing of this with my oldest daughter and my sister. I am excited, and hoping fervently that WB doesn't screw it up.
ImageImage
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Movie Fever

Post by Elena »

I'll gather up some trailers to link here, but yes...I'm VERY excited :) I'll be seeing it in 'Gold Class' kinda like VIP ;)

Gold Class 12+
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
SiriuslyPeeved
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by SiriuslyPeeved »

I'm sooooo excited! We are planning a vacation that week, but I've been saying "Pick somewhere with a good movie theater please!"

I am incredibly psyched by what I've seen so far.
SiriuslyPeeved
My Stories on Gluttony (12+ - M) | HPFF (15+ - M)
My Blog (12+)
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

I can't wait to see it either :) I am hesitant though, because I know I'll cringe with what they leave out or change...but, I think it should be a good movie regardless. I'm also hoping that Tom Felton does a good job with Draco. It'll kill me if he screws up that role.
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
Georgia_Weasley
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by Georgia_Weasley »

I've already made plans for the midnight showing with my oldest, my sister, my good friend and her son, and anyone else that wants to come. I'm leaving my two middle girls at home, and they are already so mad! I just want to see it first, as they are 10 and almost 7. If it's too intense, they may have to wait for the dvd. I'm such a mean mama! :twisted:
ImageImage
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

The movies are rated M here for the Horror aspect. My girls are still scared of the first movie, which is PG here. So, I understand you wanting to watch it first.
SiriuslyPeeved
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by SiriuslyPeeved »

I totally agree with the necessity of screening HBP before letting your kids see it. The fifth one was pretty scary, especially Umbridge.

I still haven't let my 5 year old watch the first one, though she's seen snippets of the first three films on cable. She adores the flying Ford Anglia. :D I think we will be mother/daughter Potter fans in a couple years!
SiriuslyPeeved
My Stories on Gluttony (12+ - M) | HPFF (15+ - M)
My Blog (12+)