Post by BKL8008 »

Penname: BKL8008
Title:Reality Is Bleeding
Link:Clicky
Rating:15+, bordering on "M" later
Genre/s:Angst, Mystery/Suspense/Drama
Warning/s:Spoilers, Mild Language & Violence/Teen
Pairings, if any:Canon marriages
Summary:In this story, 11 year old Albus Potter is slowly losing his mind - and not telling anyone about it. Is Scorpius Malfoy his best friend, or his worst enemy? Even Albus can't tell as Reality itself slowly slips away from him. This story is a sequel to "Dust" (M) found at the link above, and will be compliant with "One of Our Own"(M) and "But Dad, He's My Best Friend?"(+12) and will also hint at HP&tNM(+15). Thanks to Bella Portia for suggesting it and encouraging me to write it after I had once abandoned it.
Last edited by Elena on Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I changed your story link. Only gluttony links allowed here to advertise stories. Please use the Off-Site Reccommendation Feature on the archive to re-direct to your stories on other sites :)
Georgia_Weasley
Respected Member
Respected Member

Re: New Story Announcements

Post by Georgia_Weasley »

Penname:Georgia Weasley
Title:Destiny
Rating:MA18+
Genre/s:AU, Drama
Warning/s:Strong Language, Mild violence, mild adult romance
Pairings, if any:Harry/OC, Ron/Hr
Summary:After losing Sirius in the Battle of the Ministry, a young auror is assigned to protect Harry as he returns to Privet Drive. Who is this strangely familiar girl, and why does Harry feel as if he already knows her? Somehow their pasts and futures are intertwined, and Harry's triumph over Voldemort depends on her.
ImageImage
datbenik513
Fan
Fan

Post by datbenik513 »

Penname:datbenik513
Title:What We Believe In
Length: One-shot, 2257 words
Genre/s:Angst, AU, Fantasy
Rating and Applicable Warning/s:MA18+ Contains Spoilers, Sensitive Subject, Sexual Content, Strong Adult Language, Strong Adult Violence
Summary:What do we believe in when dark times fall? What can we hold on to when there's nothing left to hold on? Neville Longbottom in his seventh year at Hogwarts is visited by several unexpected persons, who make him rethink his ideas about the meaning of everything and answer his questions.
BKL8008
Fan
Fan

Post by BKL8008 »

See my link above if you haven't already!

I've started on a rough outline and the first chapter for a sequel about Colin Creevey, "Teddy Lupin's New Marauders: Book 2 - The 'New' Kid in Town."

I am wondering how interesting that readers think this might be, or if there's any interest at all?

Thanks. I do have Ch. 1 about ready to go, but would like to hear some thoughts on it if that's OK? :huggle:
Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elena »

Penname: Elena
Title: Blaze of Glory: Magical vs. Muggle
Link: Accio
Rating: MA18+
Genre/s: Action/Adventure, AU, Romance, Song Fic
Warning/s: Alcohol Use/Abuse, Sensitive Subject, Sexual Content, Strong Adult Language, Strong Adult Romance, Strong Adult Violence, Violence
Pairings, if any: Dracp/Astoria, Harry/Ginny, and Ron/Hermione
Summary: Post-Hogwarts, AU, loosely based on DH epilogue. The Magical War is over, and life goes on as normal. However, just when the Magical world thought they were safe, something Darker, and more powerful threatens to destroy everything they know. The Muggles are seeing into their world and want a piece of it too. How will a war between the Muggles and Magical people end up?
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
Llyralen

Post by Llyralen »

Penname: Llyralen
Title: Fiametta
Link: PING!
Rating: MA18+
Genre/s: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery/Suspense
Warning/s: Alcohol Use/Abuse, Drug Use/Abuse, Mild Adult Language, Mild Adult Romance, Sensitive Subject, Strong Adult Violence
Pairings, if any: OC/OC (But really, the romance kinda takes a back seat to the action XD)
Summary: It's the year of 1903 and Serefina Fiametta, adventurer and magical game hunter, is making a name for herself by killing erumpents, dragons, basilisks, and quintapeds - even the odd giant spider. But when a manticore is discovered loose in the city of London, Serefina will learn that killing beasts is easy...

But capturing them is another matter entirely.
CLICK SIG FOR MY STORIES ON GLUTTONY. TO READ MY OTHER FICS CLICK HERE.