Nominate a Story for the Featured List

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nominate a Story for the Featured List

Post by Elena »

Here is where you may nominate a story that may be listed on the featured list. You may nominate yourself :)

Please use the following code to nominate:

Code: Select all

[b]Penname:[/b]
    [b]Title:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]
    [b]Rating:[/b]
    [b]Genre/s:[/b]
    [b]Warning/s:[/b]
    [b]Pairings, if any:[/b]
    [b]Summary:[/b]
    [b]Reason for Nomination:[/b]
Banner by Elena - Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)
merlins_pants

Re: Nominate a Story for the Featured List

Post by merlins_pants »

Penname: Labby
Title: Of Dogs and Dragons
Link: clickies
Rating: MA 18+
Genre/s: Drama, Mystery/Suspence, Romance
Warning/s: Alcohol Use/Abuse, Contains Spoilers, Drug Use/Abuse, Mild Adult Language, Mild Adult Romance, Mild Adult Violence, Sensitive Subject, Strong Adult Violence, Strong Teen Language, Violence
Pairings, if any: Charlie Weasley/OC
Summary: In the Muggle town of Newberry, veterinarian, Emilia Reynolds, is mystified by a sudden streak of dog killings. When Charlie Weasley comes into town to try to capture the unknown threat, both of them learn more about life and love than they ever expected.
Reason for Nomination: This is one of the most original stories I've ever read. Labby delves deep into Charlie Weasley's work with dragons and creates memorable other characters. She's got a great story; it's definetly one of my favorites!
Last edited by Elena on Wed May 14, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Has been added to May's Featured Story List
Accio Mars is Bright Tonight [NaNo Novel] [15+]
JLHufflepuff
Fan
Fan

Re: Nominate a Story for the Featured List

Post by JLHufflepuff »

Penname: Aurora Daw
Title: Mischief Managed
Link: http://www.gluttonyfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=159
Rating: 15+
Genre/s: General, humor
Warning/s: Mild language, mild violence
Pairings, if any: none
Summary: Fifteen year old Remus Lupin has a problem, besides the "little furry" one. Having just been made prefect, he's torn between new responsibilities and loyalty to his prank loving friends. To top it off, a serious accident occurs when Peter Pettigrew botches an animagus transformation, and James and Sirius play a cruel joke on Snape that endangers the Marauder's friendship.
Reason for Nomination: This story is an awesome portrayal of the Marauders and is a really fun read.

Penname: Renfair
Title: The Dream of One Night
Link: http://www.gluttonyfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=78
Rating: MA18+
Genre/s: AU, Drama, Romance
Warning/s: Alcohol Use/Abuse, Sensitive Subject, Sexual Content, Strong Adult Language, Strong Adult Romance, Strong Adult Violence
Pairings, if any: Snape/OC
Summary: The gripping story of a secret passion and the unbreakable bond between two people with less than perfect pasts. Professor Severus Snape and his fiery apprentice, Avrille, are desperately in love with each other, but can their love survive the evilest of curses? --Set in the Chamber of Secrets year and closely follows the flow of the book. Slight AU since I decided the plot before HBP was released.
Reason for Nomination: This is a great, classic-feeling romance. I'm not sure if it's been featured before or not, but I decided to nominate just in case.
Last edited by Elena on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added to June's List
Beautiful set by chiQs09!

|| HPFF Stories (M) || Gluttony Stories (15+)||