Hall of Fame Awards - Winners have been announced. Congratulations :) You may view the winners here.

The Board Rules

Please make sure you start your time in Temperance here. There are not many rules so please read them over and follow them.

Moderators: Elena, Admins

Elena
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Board Rules

Post by Elena » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:05 pm

The Board Rules - Updated 03 Sep, 2017

The rules on Temperance are pretty straight forward. They are mostly common sense but if you have any questions on here at all you may post in the questions section or feel free to PM a staff member.
  • Respect is paramount on Temperance. If you expect to be treated with respect then you have to show respect. One of the joys of communicating on line with any group of people from around the world, is that you will get a wide variety of opinions and thoughts. I can guarantee that you will not agree with all of them but you do have to show respect to the fact others have different point of view.
  • This board is R12+ Which means no swearing and no adult content. This also goes for any links that you may think of sharing. If you wouldnt let an 8 year old watch it. Do not link it. If we find something that is deemed inappropriate we will remove it and you will be warned and/or suspended.
  • You may link to your authors pages on any archive. We encourage people to post their stories on Gluttony but we also appreciate the fact that you probably post else where as well.
  • Spam. Do NOT do it! Do I need to say more?
  • Signature sizes - the total size can be no more than 500x300. That is graphics and text together.
  • Graphics - Keep all graphics rated R12+. If we find something that is deemed inappropriate we will remove it and you will be warned and/or suspended.
  • Last and most definitely not least. Save the drama for the stories or the RPG. We don't want or need drama on this forum.
  • User Blogs now available on Temperance. If you have an account here, you may keep your readers updated on your stories, or use it as a general writers blog. No personal blogging, any personal information should be contained to general info about why you may or may not be able to update, if you are busy etc.
  • To view all of the board, you must reply to this thread that you have read and understand these rules.
  • Due to recent spam, your replies will not be seen, but go into a moderation queue.
Fan Fiction : Gluttony (M) : Archive of Our Own (AO3) (M) : HPFF (M) : HPFT (M)

MalfoysAngel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Board Rules

Post by MalfoysAngel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:19 am

I have read and agree to follow the rules.
Last edited by Elena on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you :) Just be aware the site is quiet while I try and and recruit more members :)

tgfoy

Post by tgfoy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:29 am

read and agree
Last edited by Elena on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Thank you :) You already have access to the forum from signing up previously.

Jen25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jen25 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:24 am

Read and agree
Last edited by Elena on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you :)

Holly Ilex
FanFiction Writer
FanFiction Writer
Location: Kent Island, Maryland - across the Bay from Annapolis

Post by Holly Ilex » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

I just r-read the rules and agree to them!
Last edited by Elena on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you :)
Silence is Golden
Duct tape is Silver